Updated Friday February 2, 2018 by Kilgour Sports Boosters.
The Kilgour Sports Boosters Spring 2018 Registration for Baseball and Girls’ Softball is NOW OPEN! Please note the following deadlines:
- BASEBALL - Regular registration ends Friday, 2/2; Late Registration occurrs 2/3 - 2/12 (additional fees apply)
- SOFTBALL - Regular registration ends Friday 2/9; Late Registration occurrs 2/10 - 2/16 (additional fees apply)
Please select the green Login button in the upper right hand corner of this page to access your account or create a new one to register for both sports online and note the following information:
- Select "Register to Play/Participate" to register your child(ren) for baseball or softball.
- All Kilgour girls can participate in softball or baseball but not both sports.
- Baseball participants in grades K-2 will participate in the Instructional League and grades 3-6 in the Knothole League. Girls’ softball participants will participate in one league.
- Players will receive uniforms with registration but will be expected to supply their own gloves and cleats.
- Final team counts and rosters will not be finalized until registration is complete.
- Baseball season is estimated to begin mid-April through mid-June with Instructional league having 10-15 games and 1-2 practices per week and Knothole league having 20 games and 2-3 practice per week.
- Softball season is estimated to begin 4/14/18 through 6/16/18 with 12 games and 1-2 practices per week.
- If you are interested in volunteering as a coach, assistant coach, team administrator or in another role, please register as in the "Apply to Coach/Volunteer" section of registration. We need your help to make the season as success!
Please feel free to contact us if you have questions. GO MUSTANGS!
Parker Bailey Deb Mills
Baseball Commissioner Softball Coordinator
(513) 290-8573 (513) 533-3634